2019 - 2020
Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, art
Open to all
Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 Submission deadlines
General Submission Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, Art august 23 - December 13, 11:59 PM
Storyfort Micro Fiction Contest 2020 October 25 - February 28, 1:00 PM
Stonecrop is designed and edited by a small team of students and faculty. Response times will vary; in general, expect notification of submission status after submission deadlines have passed. Notifications are sent in order of submission date. We ask for your patience during this time.
If your work has been published elsewhere during the current review period, we ask that you withdraw the work(s) via your Submittable Dashboard or CONTACT US with the details.
(See below for individual category specifications)
1. Previously unpublished material only.
2. Electronic submissions only.
3. Use our submissions manager. Do not submit to our email unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. No page or word limits.
Longer works are less likely to be published unless they exhibit exceptional quality.
5. For all categories, no submission limit per person.
6. For Non Fiction, we favor general interest and personal narratives.
7. No book reviews.
8. Submitters receive no payment if published, but will receive a complimentary copy of the issue.
9. Submitters must provide a current mailing address.
fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art
Learn more about our submission categories and requirements.
Visit our gallery to view works published in this year's Stonecrop No. 01.