2018 - 2019
Fiction, Nonfiction, Poetry, art
Open to all
Thanks for all the love this year! We look forward to your continued support in our next issue. Submission dates for Fall 2019 to Spring 2020 will be announced this summer.
Stonecrop Staff of 2019
Stonecrop is designed and edited by a small team of students and receives numerous submissions each review period, beginning in September and ending in April. We ask for your patience during this time.
If you have not received notification of status by May 1st of 2019, or if your work has been published elsewhere during the current review period, we ask that you withdraw the work(s) via your Submittable Dashboard or CONTACT US with the details.
(See below for individual category specifications)
1. Previously unpublished material only.
2. Electronic submissions only.
3. Use our submissions manager. Do not submit to our email unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. No page or word limits.
Longer works are less likely to be published unless they exhibit exceptional quality.
5. For all categories, no submission limit per person.
6. For Non Fiction, we favor general interest and personal narratives.
7. No book reviews.
8. Submitters receive no payment if published, but will receive a complimentary copy of the issue.
9. Submitters must provide a current mailing address.
fiction, nonfiction, poetry, art
Learn more about our submission categories and requirements.
Visit our gallery to view works published in this year's Stonecrop No. 01.